Transformers: Dark of the Moon


Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The Third Movie in the Transformer Franchise is the Third time that the movie was directed by Michale Bay. I like this movie a lot but also this was the also the last time we saw Sam in a Transformer movie. So in the movie
Sam Witwicky and the Autobots must unravel the secrets of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon before the Decepticons can use it for their own evil schemes.

My ThoughtsI had no idea what to expect after Revenge of the Fallen, but this caught me completely off guard. Everything in Dark of the Moon is out of this world, the characters, the musical score, the story, the mystery, the action, the intensity, everything compelled me. Sure this movie is not one of my favorites now that I've finally seen it, but that doesn't mean that I love it any less. You need to see this movie and when you do you'll find out something that you definitely never saw coming, I know I never did. 

Trailer:

Comments