Onward

Onward 


Onward the first Pixar movie to have a fantasy story plotline but the movie throughout the movie, it is the same heartwarming stories that Pixar creates. So, in the movie Teenage elf brothers, Ian and Barley embark on a magical quest to spend one more day with their late father. Like any good adventure, their journey is filled with cryptic maps, impossible obstacles, and unimaginable discoveries. But when dear Mom finds out her sons are missing, she teams up with the legendary manticore to bring her beloved boys back home.

My thoughts: Best movie ever so heartwarming. It really is a movie that gets you in all the emotions. it is sad but a good sad, get you yelling at the screen at times, and it puts you in these two brother's shoes. I will say it is an emotional roller coaster. I can tell you right now go buy the movie it is the best film I have seen in a long time. So so so heartwarming. one of the best movies I have ever seen from Pixar.

Trailer

Comments