Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The Second Movie in the Transformer Franchise is the second time that the movie was directed by Michale Bay which I have to say is really great and even love his way of filming this movie. So, in this movie, Sam leaves the Autobots to lead a normal life. However, the Decepticons target him and drag him back into the Transformers' war.

My Thoughts:
  Everything about this movie was so compelling and so shocking, the characters, the story, the musical score, the feelings, the action, the intensity, the mystery, everything just completely hooked my attention. I was in complete shock that once again Sam was the center of everything for another completely shocking reason and even the fact that the All Spark was never really destroyed, but nothing shocked me more than to find out the history of the Autobots on Earth. I was also very heartbroken after Optimus Prime was killed, but I was absolutely relieved and amazed of how Sam brought him back. That is what a true friend looks like, not to mention a true leader too. Just like Optimus. There is not a thing that's going to stop me from going back for more and if you haven't seen this movie yet then you've got to get your head in the game.

Trailer:




Comments