Aquaman

 

Aquaman


Aquaman is directed by James Wan and is one of the biggest DC movies to reach 1 billion dollars at the box office. In this movie, Half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur is born with the ability to communicate with marine creatures. He goes on a quest to retrieve the legendary Trident of Atlan and protect the water world.

My Thoughts: Aquaman starring Jason Momoa and directed by the capable hands of Jason Wan is what I consider to be one of the best superhero films of the modern age. By using the updated film techniques and technology this film has an amazing effect, colors, and textures. The complete Sci-fi feels that you get when swimming around the ocean is incredible and makes you think that there is truly a different world when it comes to the ocean. This film does what I consider a lot of superhero films don't do these days and that reaches to my inner child making me want to Aquaman and live in the ocean with his abilities. The only major negative feedback I have is the disappointing small part that Yahya Abdul-Mateen 2 has because he is supposed to be that vengeful villain but even with the assistance from the Atlanteans he was defeated easily and I know he should play a bigger part in the sequel I still feel he should have had more of an impact. Apart from this I would definitely rate this film a strong review and would definitely recommend watching it.

Trailer:



Comments